Care Homes Insurance

  • Terms of Business
    Privacy Notice
  • Please enter the first line of your address
  • Please enter your full postcode
  • DD slash MM slash YYYY
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Call us for a quote:

Do I need care home insurance?

If you own or manage a care home, you will not only need typical business cover, but also additional protection that is specific to the care homes industry. Simply put, standard business insurance doesn’t include vital protection against the risks of the care industry which could leave your service users, staff and business vulnerable to things like:


Medical malpractice

Cover protecting against claims if a staff member was to administer the wrong medication


Infectious disease

Cover against break out of infections

Care Home rs

Inflexible liability cover

While most policies will include public liability cover as standard there are times when you may need to temporarily or permanently raise this limit in order to tender for a public contract. Try to find a policy which offers you flexible limits meaning you can raise (and lower) the amount you’re covered by. This will stop you from missing out on quality contracts that require higher levels of liability


Loss of residents contents

Personal belongings, valuables and money belonging to your residents


What do we offer?

Here at Milestone, we work in partnership with the UK’s most respected care home insurers to offer all-inclusive packages that comply with Care Quality Commission standards in England, Scotland and Wales. Here is a list of some of the care organisations that could benefit from a care home insurance policy.

  • Elderly residential
  • Elderly with nursing
  • Dementia
  • Retirement villages
  • Adults with learning difficulty
  • Adults physical disability
  • Adults mental health
  • Adults supported living


Our policy cover includes: